How it's Going.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sanctuary Un-Earthed


So I did what I said I would. After my husband got home from work we got to work on my disaster of an office. It's SO awesome now. I have my sanctuary back. My office contains my treadmill, weights, spinning wheels, fiber/yarn stash, my books, my computer/printer and my cat. It's the one place I can go and lock myself into and have that all important thing that adults need so greatly...silence.

This is the view from the door. My desk, bookcase, treadmill, and Chloe's bed.

My "new" bookcase. See those first three shelves? Nursing textbooks, knitting, spinning, and soap making books. I throw in some fiction books at the bottom for Chloe to peruse.




This is where the rest of my fiction books, my fiber stash and various exercise implements are now arranged. That brown and black thing? It's holding most of my yarn stash.
I love my new sanctuary. Most of all, I love that I have NO EXCUSES not to exercise now.

1 comment:

  1. I love the last comment. It's so true! No excuses means you've got to exercise no matter what.

    Feel free for you both to come over to mine and tidy my room up. It's basically the aftermath of world war 3.

    ReplyDelete