How it's Going.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Hate Being Sick

Well I was hoping to be able to post about another workout that went great but....I've been sick as a dog for the last couple of days. It started three days ago but the first day wasn't too bad so that's when I got back on the treadmill. Then it got really bad. I went to work Monday and Tuesday night because I really dislike calling in sick, even when I am (though last night would have been a great night to call in because my husband took my boys to a soccer game at my university and they said it was a GREAT game. My team won of course.) I felt really bad for my patients. Most of them didn't have to see me blowing my nose a hundred times or hear me sneezing just as often, but a few did and they were more concerned about me than they were about themselves. It was awful but I toughed it out through both nights and now I'm completely wiped. Any ideas I had about working out today went into the bin with the first dozen tissues. The good news is I believe tomorrow will be better and I will be able to get at least a moderate workout in.

2 comments:

  1. Urgh! Soccer.....Being English, I hate that word!! It's football! LOL

    I hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's football and you guys across the pond know it's football but trying call it that here and you get the stink eye!

    ReplyDelete