How it's Going.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Entertain the Cat

Just got finished walking on the treadmill for thirty five minutes. I'm not going to post how fast or how far I went because I'm feeling very proud of myself for working out and that would make me feel rather pathetic. If I want to feel pathetic I can browse my old running logs from my fire school days and have a good cry at how far I've fallen. For now, I will beam with the holy light of accomplishment. I am drenched in sweat and high on endorphins. I have to work the next two night so I don't know if I will be able to get a workout in but I will definitely try as they do help me sleep more soundly. I have NO problems falling asleep about an hour after a workout as long as I follow it up with a nice hot shower.  SN: during my workout my cat Chloe got on the windowsill, put her two front paws on the treadmill and look at me, saying quite clearly, "What the HELL are you doing?" It was most amusing. If I could have gotten a picture of it, it would be my picture on Facebook right now.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, cats are so funny.

    Sweaty workouts are always great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete