How it's Going.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Rambling

Today has been very weird, sort of. I woke up to get ready for the boys soccer games and I noticed that my mouth was sore and my gums and tongue were swollen on the left side. Totally weird. I do have food allergies and my husband did put onions (one of my two allergies) in the lasagna last night (it was our "cheat" meal) but he had sauteed them really well and that usually makes it easier on me since my allergy is more of a sensitivity really (and I know because I was an allergy nurse for four years). Apparently not. So I haven't really felt well and I've been sleeping a lot but now I'm up and I have to work on my office tonight after my husband gets home. He bought me a bookshelf a month ago because the closet shelves in the office won't support the weight of all my books and they're all over the floor of my office, making walking in the office difficult and using the treadmill impossible. He put it together and it's ready to go. I just need to put the books on it. I told him I would probably need help with that though because my back has been hurting me a lot lately. It's a combination of  all the weight of my belly and the stress I put on it at work. It's a catch 22 really. I need to use the treadmill to lose the belly weight but my back hurts when I lift the books trying to get to the treadmill. Just fyi, these aren't paperbacks either. They're all my nursing textbooks (yes I kept them and yes I have looked at them since I graduated). I know I'm whining and making excuses. I will get it done and post a picture of how nice it all looks. My husband might not like it though because I will be taking my computer in the office so I can have Pandora up while I work. Hehehehe. No Facebook for him. Well this was a bunch of rambling wasn't it? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment