How it's Going.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mmmmm...Queso.

It's been three days back on track and I'm feeling good. Today was the toughest so far and tomorrow will be worse but after that I'll be sugar free and all will be well. I have no energy today because I worked the last three days. I love that I only work three days a week. I do not love working all three back to back. It's exhausting. Twelve hour shifts are great for getting work done but don't allow time for spending time with family or getting any exercise outside of work. My husband has decided that he is also going to change his diet with me. He has about fifty pounds to lose and though he looks great, because he's so tall and broad that you can't really tell he's carry much extra weight, his back is really bothering him. It was also really cold today. Well, cold for me. I have hypothyroidism so I am very sensitive to cold. (And you thought fat chicks were hot all the time.) We were at the soccer fields for the boys' games and we nearly froze our ample tails off. Rude as this may sound, I was looking around and found that I was glad to see that I wasn't the fattest of the soccer moms. Then my husband took us to Applebees for dinner and I had a salad, some classic bone-in wings, and grilled chicken in spicy queso blanco (that's spanish for "white cheese," in case you didn't know). It was delicious and totaled about 15 net carbs so I'm good for the day now. Tomorrow will be the first day I weigh myself since getting back on track and I'm looking forward to seeing how much I've lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment