How it's Going.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

What Doesn't Kill You

I am all better! Well, okay, I'm still fat...but I'm totally over my (killer) cold! I swear that nurses can survive Ebola, Dengue Fever, and even the Plague but the common cold has taken out most of my unit. Now life can get back to normal. I hate being sick. Absolutely loathe it. I've never liked being told I can't do something and when I'm sick I feel like my body is telling me I can't do ANYTHING. Super frustrating. So now that I'm all better I will be hitting the treadmill tonight. I'm looking forward to it and that is proof right there that being sick does something evil to my head. I've been thinking that there has got to be a good training program for walking that will help me to work toward my goal of running again. I know that I can't run until I lose a certain amount of weight (on orders from my orthopedics doc who has been treating me since I was eighteen), but I would like to be working on my pace and endurance nonetheless. It has to be flexible since my schedule is kind of wonky and I don't work out on days when I work (not at this point in my journey anyway), but since I only work three days a week, it shouldn't be too difficult to find one.
My guys showing their love for boobies before the Crew game on Sunday. This picture amazes me because my husband is 6'6" and my boys are only 11 and 8 years old. I gave birth to giants.
DC tried to play dirty but my boys won just the same.

My Crew
Oh and I got a new camera! Yay! Now I don't have to take all my pictures with my phone. I still prefer my 35mm SLR for "real" photography, but it's nice to have a digital for my everyday point and shoot stuff.

1 comment: