How it's Going.

Monday, November 7, 2011

So Tired

Today I woke up exhausted. I slept long enough. It wasn't solid sleep because I woke up every few hours, but that's pretty standard for me and when I wake up it's usually just to roll over and I go right back to sleep. I love sleep. I love TO sleep. I am one of those people who could spend a rainy day sleeping and not feel a bit guilty about it. But I digress. I woke up exhausted and not in the mood to get up and get going AT ALL. I don't have a work out planned for today or tomorrow because I have to work so that's at least one thing I don't have to get motivated for. I know when I get going I will actually have more energy but on days like today it's really hard. Does anybody else have this problem?

1 comment:

  1. I rarely sleep throughout the night, in fact I only sleep for 5-6 hours a day because i hate going to bed and I love waking up early. I must be some kinda freak! LOL

    ReplyDelete