How it's Going.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thank you guys SO much for your kind words and encouragement! As of right now, the phone conversation with my boss was the last I heard of the situation. In fact, the next night I was scheduled to work, my boss called me to see if I could come in early to help out day shift. Normally I wouldn't have but I wanted to play nice so I helped them out. My boss bought me lunch (in the form of a gift card). I'm not going to say that it's over without a doubt, but all signs point to a good resolution. As one of my co-workers put it, "It would be an awful lot of trouble for them to go through to try to prove you falsified documentation...especially since it didn't happen." It was an encouragement to hear all of their positive comments and offers to write letters of character reference for me to the Patient Relations office. Apparently, I'm not a bad nurse and my co-workers kind of like me.

2 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL! Like I said, if this was the first time anyone ever complained about you, I think they look at it as just a nesty family member getting off on making trouble. PLEASE tell me that patient went home!!!

    ReplyDelete