How it's Going.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I'm back...maybe?

Been quite some time, hasn't it? Over a year since my last post. Well a LOT has happened in that year. For one thing :

March 20, 2014 this precious boy came in to the world! Yes, that's right, shortly after my husband arrived in California in June of last year we became pregnant with this miracle. Absence and the heart, right? Lol! Since then I will admit it has been one hell of a trip. My other boys are fourteen and (almost) 11. It's been so much like starting over it's ridiculous. On top of that I've gained ALL my lost pounds back PLUS some more. I'm now tipping the scales at 364. Yep. It's awful! That being said, I am determined to get back on track. It's not going to be easy because I'm working full time and trying to find a part time job so we can pay the bills (my husband has been unable to find a job since he moved out here...I know, it's terrible! Fricking economy sucks and they won't pay him a decent wage when they can hire two illegals for less than they would have to pay him!). My diet as of late has been horrible and lets not even talk about my lack of exercise. I need encouragement big time! Anyone know when Chris Powell will be needing new folks for Extreme Weight Loss? L. O. L!

No comments:

Post a Comment